The new version of Universal Document Converter is out!
We’ve been fixing bugs and issues, doing some optimization tweaks and polishing the current version of UDC. And we are happy to bring you the latest version - Universal Document Converter 6.7!
For now, we made some relevant fixes:
- Fixed installation issue that appears under Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and Windows 2012 server with summer'2016 updates.
- Fixed issue with converting documents to TIFF with LZW data compression
- Fixed issue with appending documents to multipage bitmapped PDF file
- Fixed issue with appending documents to password protected PDF file
- Fixed minor issues and improvements made in accordance with customers' feedback
As before, Universal Document Converter converts documents to PDF and popular image formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF and BMP.
UDC does not require any additional software installed. Functioning as a standalone virtual printer - it converts any types of files into popular PDF and image formats.
Interested? Learn more about new Universal Document Converter 6.7 at www.print-driver.com/stories/udc-67