2Printer’s new version 5.4 has come to release.
Organize printing in your company, shop, department or any other institution the most effective way with 2Printer. Print files in bulk from a shared folder, schedule printing at selected time intervals, create script files using our command line examples. 2Printer works via command line interface on Windows, so you can tailor the program to fulfill literally any of your business tasks related to printing.
The new major features in the latest version are: printing of TXT and RTF files without Microsoft Word or similar text editors installed and an ability to print documents listed in a particular order.
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP
- Ability to set page orientation: printer default, landscape or portrait
- Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer
- Fixed printing of PPT and PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint) files starting with slide number “0”
- Fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation component
Check out the detailed description of all the updates at:
Download 2Printer at: