We keep our advanced batch printing command-line tool - 2Printer - updated and glad to bring you the version 5.3.
Automate all your printing tasks in your company with 2Printer. Higher print speed, new formats supported including plotter files and SWF vector graphics, better functionalities and more features for text files and technical drawings are the key features of the new version.
One of the new major features is the ability to print labels, industrial barcodes or QR-codes created via Zebra ZPL programming code.
- New formats supported: SWF (.swf), HPGL (.hp, .hpg, .hpgl), PLT (.plt)
- Ability to print very large files (700+ Mb)
- Ability to add the filename of a printed document in its header or footer
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2017 version)
- Increased print speed for PDF, PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap and GIF files
- Ability to autofit every page of a PDF document according to paper sheet size
- Ability to print plain TXT files without Microsoft Word
- Options for Microsoft Word files: Show or Hide Changes and comments (Show Markup) and Enable or Disable Macros
- Fixed autorotation component for AutoCAD DWG and DXF files
To see the full list of updates in detail please visit: https://www.cmd2printer.com/news/2printer-5-3