We are happy to inform you about another release by fCoder - new FolderMill 4.1!
FolderMill allows you to auto print and convert your files into different file formats automatically. The program monitors Hot Folders and performs Actions assigned to them.
In the new version we implemented many new features and options, added more supported formats and made the program much more flexible to your needs. FolderMill 4.1 expands the functionality of Hot Folders and Actions and lets you fine-tune your files processing.
What’s new in FolderMill 4.1:
- New faster PDF engine
- New formats supported: Zebra ZPL, MPP, HPGL, SWF, ONE
- Ability to convert files in ZIP, RAR or 7ZIP archives into PDF or image
- Ability to pause certain Hot Folders
- Ability to set ignore masks for Hot Folders
- Ability to rearrange the order of Actions
- Ability to automatically select printer tray for PDFs depending on paper size
- Ability to automatically delete original input files from Processed Folder on schedule
- Ability to use a list of passwords to process password-protected PDFs
- Ability to force printer settings: paper size, printer tray, page orientation, color mode, duplex mode
- Ability to instantly send files to a Hot Folder via Windows Explorer right-click menu
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) processing via Adobe Acrobat
- Log clean-up on schedule
- No need to have Microsoft Outlook installed to process EML or MSG files
You can find a detailed overview of all new features at:
Download a free version of FolderMill and see its benefits for your company at:
Please contact us to get a 14 days time-trial version of a commercial FolderMill.
FolderMill 4.1 is available for free for registered FolderMill 4.0 users and at a 50% discount for those who had purchased earlier versions of FolderMill.