We at fCoder want to support employees of medical institutions during these anxious and busy times. Many medical organizations are working harder than usual due to the spread of COVID-19, and we'd like to support those organizations during this crisis.
If you represent a healthcare organization, you may contact us to get a full-featured license copy of our software solutions available for free:
This support action will be held until September 1. After receiving a license copy, you'll be able to use the software with no restrictions as a perpetual license – with no time limit.
Helping healthcare organizations improve document workflows in response to Coronavirus
Both our tools help save time on document-related tasks from hours to minutes. Healthcare employees can benefit from using these programs by fast printing of medical results, health check reports, forms, instructions, and other documents/images. Besides, almost any file can be saved as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF just by dropping files to a folder.
We are committed to supporting the community through this difficult time. That is why we decided to share our solutions free of charge.
How can our software help?
Desktop software that can speed up printing of multiple documents on Windows.
- Prints an unlimited number of files per session
- Batch prints PDF, Word, DICOM and other images and other filetypes
- Prints in order: files can be arranged by name, type, size, etc.
- Flexible options available: double-sided printing allowing for more economical use of paper
- Can produce print reports and extra pages between printouts
- Can print a set of documents as a single print job
- Has three types of document collation
- Can print RAR, ZIP and other archives with no need to extract files
- Can print Outlook EML, MSG, PDF attachments
- Can automatically select printer tray based on paper size
- Works right "out of the box", no IT support required
Windows server-side/desktop software that can help organize faster document processing throughout the organization, its branches, and remote workers.
- Instantly processes files in real-time via Hot Folders
- Supports PDF, Word, DICOM and other images and other filetypes
- Allows sending essential documents in seconds within shared folders
- Can print to several printers simultaneously
- Can be set up as user-unattended document processing system
- Can convert scans into searchable PDF with text (via OCR)
- Can help to work remotely by using FTP server / Google Drive / One Drive / Dropbox
- Can process files 24/7 or on schedule
- Can combine different tasks, e.g., filtering, printing, conversion, renaming, copying
- Can be easily integrated into any organization with Windows or Windows Server, no need for print servers
Please share this information with anyone who might need this.
We hope that our B2B customers and users can solve document-related challenges fast. We will continue to dedicate resources to helping institutions involved in the battle against the pandemic. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to fcoder.com/support